SPV Accounting has the experience !
Our aim, is to provide personalized business, accounting, taxation service and advice.
We are a family run business with a fantastic team of professional staff.
Please call to arrange an obligation free consultation to see if we are a business that can satisfy your needs.
To help you prepare for your visit to our office we have uploaded checklists that we use to help prepare your financial statements and tax returns.
If you re unable to come to our office, these checklists will help you organise your information to either post or email us.
Click Each One You Need to Download it to your Computer:
Read Our June Newsletter for Full Details
Position Vacant - Junior Receptionist
We are a professional accounting firm specialising in small business looking for a full time Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organisation. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Receive, sort, scan and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, transcribing and faxing
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
No relevant prior experience is required, on the job training is provided. If you are friendly and can work in a team environment.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a new Facebook Page
With all the various tax deadlines that come around on a regular basis, we thought a good way to keep you up to date, is via Facebook posts.
There might also be occasions where we need to get information to you in a fast, timely manner.
When you are next on facebook, check out and like our page www.facebook.com/SPVAccounting to make sure you get all the latest news